Abdul Akbar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum!

+8
BUB
y0d00d
FYouHard
Obesegirl
russianovv
christob3l
illuminatikillz
Abdul Akbar
12 posters

Go down

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum! Empty Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum!

Post by Abdul Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

MY BROTHERS, I ABDUL AKABR, AND I MAKED ACCOUNTS IN WEBSITE CALLED "PC GAMER FORUMS," AND THEY BAN ME BECAUSE THEY RACIST! MY BROTHERS, YOU MUST HELP ME TAKE DOWN THEM, THEY RACISM VERY SIN AND COULD HARM AMNY MORE PEOPLE. THEY TOOKED DOWN MY SON, MOHAMMED'S ACCOUNT, AND MY FRIEND, RAHSIM DOWN! HERE LICTURES OF THE ADMINS OF PC GAMER FORUMS!

Last edited by Abdul Akbar on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I admin)
Abdul Akbar
Abdul Akbar
Admin

https://abdulakbar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum! Empty Re: Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum!

Post by illuminatikillz Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Great brother we must stick up for the islam we must protect we must be righteous farao
illuminatikillz
illuminatikillz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum! Empty Re: Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum!

Post by christob3l Fri May 17, 2013 11:12 am

KILL ALL MUSLIMS, BASTARD SAND NIGGERS WITH CLOTH OVER THEIR HEAD, DIE ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS
christob3l
christob3l

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Akbar Mon May 27, 2013 11:41 am

christob3l wrote:KILL ALL MUSLIMS, BASTARD SAND NIGGERS WITH CLOTH OVER THEIR HEAD, DIE ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS

This member ban for 30 days, take caution my brothers, hatred toward my people not tolerate here!
Abdul Akbar
Abdul Akbar
Admin

https://abdulakbar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by russianovv Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello Abdul!
russianovv
russianovv

Back to top Go down

Post by Obesegirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm

wut do if i female and no halp to allah?
Obesegirl
Obesegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Obesegirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm

wut do if i no virgn?
Obesegirl
Obesegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Obesegirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:35 pm

i no ston, abdul? no stone plz
Obesegirl
Obesegirl

Back to top Go down

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum! Empty I have spoken.

Post by FYouHard Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello.
You, Abdul Akbar, are a son of a bitch and you should kill yourself. Why? I will explain. You are forcing others to believe, what you believe. I hate people like you. Two options: You leave others alone and let them believe, what they want to believe or you just kill yourself. In my opinion you deserve a painful death full of suffering. People like you are scum. Nothing more. I would love to see you die. You and probably your whole family. And to piss you off: I believe in another god, wait, even better: I am god. So what are you going to do, huh? If you say one bad word against me, you'll suffer in hell or whatever you believe forever. If you delete this post, you'll suffer in hell too. How about you kill yourself right now? If you do, i'll probably let you enter paradise. If you don't, you will burn in hell forever with the worst pain you can imagine and your family too.
Fuck you.
FYouHard
FYouHard

Back to top Go down

Post by y0d00d Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm

christob3l wrote:KILL ALL MUSLIMS, BASTARD SAND NIGGERS WITH CLOTH OVER THEIR HEAD, DIE ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS

thats wasist  Evil or Very Mad 
y0d00d
y0d00d

Back to top Go down

Post by BUB Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 pm

HELLO WELCOME. NICE ONE ABDUL AKBAR.
BUB
BUB

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Thyroids Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Hello my friend

Johnny Thyroids
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello my brothers! Welcome to forum! Empty Praise me

Post by PraiseAllah Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Abdul Akbar wrote:MY BROTHERS, I ABDUL AKABR, AND I MAKED ACCOUNTS IN WEBSITE CALLED "PC GAMER FORUMS," AND THEY BAN ME BECAUSE THEY RACIST! MY BROTHERS, YOU MUST HELP ME TAKE DOWN THEM, THEY RACISM VERY SIN AND COULD HARM AMNY MORE PEOPLE. THEY TOOKED DOWN MY SON, MOHAMMED'S ACCOUNT, AND MY FRIEND, RAHSIM DOWN! HERE LICTURES OF THE ADMINS OF PC GAMER FORUMS!

I am the one who created the earth; Allah. Praise me and be saved from eternal agony!
PraiseAllah
PraiseAllah

Back to top Go down

Post by PraiseAllah Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:00 pm

islam is poop
PraiseAllah
PraiseAllah

Back to top Go down

islam is poop
PraiseAllah
PraiseAllah

Back to top Go down

islam is poop
PraiseAllah
PraiseAllah

Back to top Go down

Post by BoogerDaProphet Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:25 am

All the infidels disrespectinbg islam will not be tolerated! I'm going to strap bomb to my cat and zend it to your goat farm! Then bomb go BOOM and infidels no have anymore goats Wink good plan yes? I spit on your county's shoes!

BoogerDaProphet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdullah al-Idrisi Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:24 pm

The holy gamer warriors shall rise up!
Abdullah al-Idrisi
Abdullah al-Idrisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down